Wednesday, July 25, 2007

sad sad

hm..something happened yesterday is between me and him.So sad i really feel like dropping down.So tired but after one night it was alright .
Love my baby so much, i wont want to leave him.I want him in my arm forever =)
Will he grant me that wish ..hm..sob sob i dont know what happen to me this few days so moody and i injured my left leg so painful. Walking got difficulty and painful =(
dar if your reading this i want to apologised to u .muack i love u always!
something happen really funny today ,it was my boyfriend i ask him to help mi massage my back then he press so hard until i scream out keng guang name.I don't know why i scream out his name must be he is infront of me .haha ..so funny my boyfriend laughed until he tumble on the floor.haha =) and the way keng guan inmitate me is so funny lo.
anyway i will type till here will be right back..

0 comments: