Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day out with dear

Wanted to blog that sunday but i can't as my internet having some problem,i got so many things to tell your ,here it goes..

Just a normal suday me and my dear met up for studies and then we head down to harbour front for dinner cum shopping for myself.
Haven't been shopping lately because i not enough $$ haha..very tight.
I brought my tube dress from this shop name DAKRA at harbour front .Is cheap ,anyway is GSS time so i think is affortable.





A closer look at the dress..

Next up is YoshiNoya ..my favourite japanese food too yum yum..




Wanted to upload my photo but i didn't bring my camera.Anyway is delicious.Anyone of your like yoshinoya ? =)


Next up is the magazine i got from waston GLOW





This magazine is talking about on health and beauty products and etc.
Go and grab one before is gone..and it comes with a comestic pouch which can contain anything you like.

0 comments: