Thursday, September 10, 2009

Japanese stuff/blogshop/199 shop

Anyone of you love sushi? for me i love sushi^^ and i like japanese stuff too especially their fashion and stuff like that.Recently i brought two magazine on japanese fashion



plus my doremon toy from MAC ^^

their seventeen magazine is thicker then singapore one.Too bad is all on japanese ,who ask me not hardworking enough to learn the japanese and i only learned halfway through.

bite lips ^^

i also purchase a clothes from this blog shop ,i know is alreadly past so long now then i post due to the blogspot got some techical issue so i cant post =(
http://the sweetcrib.livejournal.com

i don't encourage you to buy from this blogshop because the owner is very irresponsible .Let me tell you,if you purchase from her this week and a normal blogshop next week you will receive on the say u purchase.But she just drag and drag saying she not free this and that,giving alot of excuse .Is like almost one month then she send my clothes .Damn piss off from her attitude .Don't wish to nag about her anymore.i know she change her blogshop also beware of this kind of stupid people going around trying to cheat your money.
If you read my blog ,is you force me to say out.No offence.Because you are the one who keep draging my order .Is not the way.BE RESPONSIBLE!!

okay i think i no link too talking about japanese stuff then run into the blog shop hehe
i introduce to you guys this new japanese invention of making sushi much easier
go get it from BHG,only sells at $49.95 sale.Go grad it before is gone ,provide you like to make sushi or else is useless.





smart of japanese to invent this,now is much easier for me to make sushi for my love ones hehe..

199 shop is open online and you can purchase their beautiful clothes =)see photo below for more detail or you can go to this link
www.199shop.com .Lastly do click on my G force ads too love you guys.

0 comments: