Thursday, December 17, 2009

Moodless

I been neglecting my blog for quite long and now i wonder should i close it or leave it.Sometime i don't even want to blog ,things are not even going in my way.How should i phrase it "unlucky".haiz..

Today is my last paper for electrical analysis ,for those who don't know i' am taking electronic course. I don't think i do very well for that paper but should be better then math.arr...disappointed felt like killing myself ,why didn't i do better for it.haiz but is too late.Fated regret regret ..life is always full of regrets.

Treasure what you have or else it will be gone.Cause somethings are just meant to be just once in a life time. ):

Term break is here and might be heading to somewhere with my baby ..is a secret but shall share with your ltr hehe..
last but not least pls pls click my ads tks ..




got to go now.

0 comments: