Monday, December 21, 2009

Random post ^^


Toni

Remember i mention before the guy working at the value shop said i looked like a Filipina actress Toni gonzaga.My reaction was who the hack is that person.So i went to search for her and realise she is a really pretty actress.haha but i not as lucky as her to become a actress cum singer ,model .


after a tough decision i decided not to work for countdown from elaganz agency.
Properly not suitable for me and i still need to go and get the black boots.Wonder where can i get it.haiz so decided to drop the idea.

Yippe tomorrow can have a car ride ..hehe shall not reveal out :x

shall update about my two weeks term break after photos is up
be back soon (: and christmas is around the corner ,have you get your gifts ready and santa claus will be coming to send gift to you haha..when i was a small kid ,my parents will surprise me and my sister a gift at the hall and i was thinking where the gift come from haha..i really thought it was santa but overall is my parents.

okay take care everyone !

0 comments: