Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's day to all
























those are the photo taken at the Sakke sushi tea time buffet, that my dear brought mi to .Muack i love u xing. thanks for the meal we ate till our stomach was damn full but i enjoyed it.Thank alot dear hope to celebrate with you every year. But one thing that i make my dear laughed is because we couldn't finish the last two red plate of sushi so i action to him to put it in the bag and he laughed haha ..i think my reaction was funny ba. According to how we manage to keep the sushi ,is because of the plastic of the desert in the first picture. Without the manager looking as there was a group of student celebrating someone's birthday and he wanted to take a group photo with them after they left.So we quickly keep the sushi in it.As we really cant finish ..haha

so funny lo

..i laughed till my stomach pain. =) but it was a enjoyable day for us. For my dear friend out there ,if your are single is alright ,is great to be single too as valentine's day is not only for couple ,is to show your love to your love ones.Muack i love my mummy who take care of mi as today i celebrate with my mummy.
Treasure your love ones or else you will leave in regrets. ok i shall stop here.will be continue..
yawn bye bye



0 comments: