Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gym time

Today is the second day of holiday and i was still in bed at 10 plus till my boy friend called my house.haha ..guess what i said to him ,i don't want to go gym and he was quiet piss off but i was just kidding only.So i meet him at 12.30pm at Chinese garden to head down to gym .Yippe exercise time i don't know how long i stop exercising since my dance practise.Ow..how i wish i can go back to dancing ,i miss the dancing stage and the lighting falls upon you it is so wonderful and the audiences will look at you .I like the feeling =) really kind of miss it.As my sister doesnt want to go back dance because of some religions problem.damn it.

So such make this holiday a blogging time and playing my pets society. Working? No job for mi so sianz ..i know some of my friend alreadly got jobs. happy for them.But me haiz is not easy to find during this time.Economic is so bad,i am so in need of money but lucky the cpf money is enough to pull me through .Plus my daily allowances.So should not be a problem .Got to spent it wisely .No choice.How i wish i was born rich.So i can enjoy =) but is impossible. dream on !

i know is cant of wordy but i'am having problem downloading my picture.Such upload more photos soon.stay tune.


p.s i love you dear.

0 comments: