Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Emotional =(

Recently was not feeling happy ,many things happend all in once and you imagine suddenly all things just clash onto u just once.Can break down man...Why doesn't he understand me or care for me ,i know i am not a good girl friend ,i'am alreadly trying to be a good girlfriend towards him but he just doesnt want to treasure me or what so ever.. "feeling is fading off" just one sentence like this and leave me alone.I know it hurts but i still got to move on ,the pain is killing me.Even if i cry till my tears dry up he also won't bother about me.Why must i suffer the pain alone =(
is really useless of me to only know how to cry and cry grow up Lisa ,you're no longer a small child.The pain which no long exists and it came back again.My past haiz..i need to be strong no matter what.Shall type till here then really no mood to continue ...

0 comments: