Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Haiz..very tired today woke up so early for my MP project and rush to school because i delay a while at home so went to school and realise teacher havent reach yet and we waited for 30 minutes.Later on some of my classmate, they don't want to wait and went off.
Me and jia xing went back to the lab and see whether teacher will come anot.and awhile later he came and i am happy that my Mp project can work =)yup so we don't need to attend that lesson anymore yippe^^

my favourite perfume "sweet heart" ,the spraying part is broke because jia xing push me away because i wanted to spary it on him to smell nicer haha..then it fell off my hand but the glass is not broken instead the spraying part broke and it could not be mend .So we went to diaso to find those refill bottle and he help me to change it .
he chosen this bottle for me 75ml how sweet of him Knowing i like pink color hehe..







My new hello kitty mirror =)


Okay shall go and do my powepoint slide
take care my friends and reader ^^
drink more water as the weather is getting hot.

0 comments: