Thursday, July 30, 2009

Once again, i cant control my own emotions and feelings anymore.
All i can do now is to let it out in my blog.



All this time, the months we've been together.
The memories, the arguments, the fights and everything.
I tried so hard giving u the best i can.
I tried to make our love stay alive.
I tried to accept & forget every single shit u have done.
I tried, i cried yet nothing i can do to make u cherish me.

I never regret in loving u, being with u & not even letting u go.
All i want is jus alittle bit of ur time, ur care, ur concern, ur love...
If only u know how i feel now..

Everyday i wish to see u, spend time wif u.
But u choose to be wif ur frens or play games & neglect me.
I've to listen to u always.
I've to do wadeva u ask me to do even if i dislike it.
You call me nick names or whatever i control although i really hate it.
When i tell u something, u will think is not important & try to change topic.
Do u ever know how i feel anot?!?!

When i asked you a something,you will seem very agony and keep asking me to go away .Even if you answer me is also not serious,
Yes of cus i've to be understanding. But seriously, frm the way u reply me i know u are jus entertaining.
Suddenly i feel tat shld we "go on" or jus "break up"???
I'm really tired...


你沒想像中那么爱我

你小心翼翼牽我手 其實是擔憂藏不住我
自尊也投降 活在她之下
我好傻 你字字句句說
你不爱她 那又是什麼
讓你害怕 我疑惑但是原諒
因為你留下 我好傻

不是我不說就不在意空等候
原來你沒想像中那麼爱我
我不懂該拿什麼安慰我的難受
你的存在讓我更寂寞

你寸步不離像天使的她
揮霍我的爱 從不放心上
我有一絲無奈 也有一些明白
該放開.......


不是我不說就不在意空等候
原來.....你沒想像中那么爱我
我不能再從你的懷抱感覺到什麼
不爱我,別再說,假裝爱,那是撒鹽在傷口啊~~
誰說我不在意空等候
原來....你從來都沒深刻爱我
我才懂不是我不心痛
其實是心沒了感受嗚~~
你沒想像中爱我

0 comments: