Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello kitty cum movies update

Does anyone of your like Hello Kitty ??? i beg most of you girls out there like, besides my sister she dislike hellp kitty ,no idea why.

Kind of lazy to type why not let the picture do the talking.


Jean gave this to me on our class BBQ ^^ the brown colour is meant for jia xing ^^




















I got it from Mac HAPPY MEAL ^^

my favourite tibits yum yum









my current saving piggy bank as my old one was so small so i change to a bigger one .

Next is the movie which i watched with my dear before the movie even launched and he got it from ASUS ,i suppose to publish it but due to the blog got some technical problem so i cant post.

UP




a very nice yet touching movie i can said .The fat little boy named Russell, an 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer and Carl Fredricksen, a 78-year-old balloon salesman and/or Dug the dog. They'll be stationed inside DHS' "Magic of Disney Animation" attraction.
If you guys have watch it ,i beg you will give it a thumbs up =)too bad i never watch it in 3D .Okay i shall end my post with my photo haha..
love you guys and take care!

0 comments: