Friday, August 21, 2009

Random post ^^

Hi everyone my exam is drawing nearer and nearer three more days to my math paper .Pray hard i can overcome this semester and go to 2nd year semester 2 =)
really want to get my diploma cert no matter what.Don't want to disappoint my parents.The F1 is drawing near too ,hope to make more new friends and enjoy the race too haha ,envy me hehe..

Was clearing my wardrode and saw this big Tshirt when i joined on 2006 MR &MISS ITE.

Originally this T-shirt was not this size, i asked my grandmum to help me author it.How great is she ,she used to be very good at this and helping people to author clothes in the olden days. If only i am more hardwoking abit and learn from her too. But well i am not really into this.So too bad =( but i know how to knit .



okay guys shall end this post ,continue with my studying.. like a bookworm nowdays but no choice .take care! sorry for the blur picture will get a good camera ASAP.

0 comments: