Sunday, August 23, 2009

Studying week at Mac

As usual another sat ,and exam is coming nearer 2 more days to go ..arr.."bite lips"
Wanted to study at Jurong East library but that is no place ,i suppose to meet my friend at 10am and end up i meet them at 12 plus due to my nose bleeding problem again haiz..when i reach the Mac ,for awhile later the over all person in-charge of the mac asked us to go off because is lunch hour and is damn packed.So we decide to eat instead of going else where. Well know i'am lucky that my meal has the shaker fries but honestly i never order that and she gave me that.haha ..jia xing keep saying i lucky because is not cheap.
I also got the hello kitty from happy meal
so cute la this is my second hello kitty collection from this series of happy meal
i got lots of hello kitty collection next time i show your guys




love my hello kitty meow

0 comments: