Friday, September 19, 2008

Clean up


today was a tired day for mi .I mop floor and clear up my messy room haha ..i cant believe i got so many stuff.When i was clearing up i saw my hamster photo, is not excatly a photo is a print out picture of my own hamster.Ooo is so cute .If i could upload it here.But it need to be scan ,my scanner got some problem so i cant show your the photo.





Hm...i even found back the calculator my mother keep asking for it cause is her thing.But too bad it's dead hehe ...

recently money is very tight so i don't go out so often.I will have to search for a few days job to get some $$$ .Becoming more money face hehe..if no money hw to go out .You will be tempted to buy the things you like or even food hehe..Hm..i wonder if i can survice with just a 10 for 2 day .Next time i try it out with my hubby.
okay time to sleep ..tired yamn......

0 comments: