Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hot blush ...

My Face is blushing

Your must be wondering why do i said my face is blushing ,actually is not really blushing. Is because of a bowl of prawn noodle.
As usual today saturday got pc clinic and i went with my dar to repair computer but i never really help because i'am alreadly not in pc clinic .That was the past.I just accompany him .
If he needs help then i help .But i don't think my future job is repairing pc.I will be bore to dead.Then dar wanted to stay back quiet late to finish up the rest of the pc which was left since last sat.Something change ,the person over there told us got night classes so we got to pack up earlier ,cant stay till 8pm.
But then those auntie over there at the Community center having night classes keep asking mi for help in the pc.So i helped them out.haha ..they only called mi and never ask zhao kai .hm..wonder why.
After everything we go and had our dinner at the near by coffee shop.hm..then the story begin about my face is blushing.I ordered the prawn noodle and he ordered mixed vegetable rice.
But i didn't expect my face to go red while eating the prawn noodle.Because Zk told mi my face is damn red lo especially the cheek.hehe.. "so cute "he said to me.
haiz is natural for me while eating hot stuff.
ok ok my mother is nagging while i am updating my blog she wants me to switch off my lap and go to sleep.I can't believe it.Why can't i have my own freedom. haiz nvm .I shall stop here ba. will update sooner.. =)

ja ne..



0 comments: