Saturday, September 06, 2008

Missing u

Is been long a time since i last updated my blog. Haiz really got no mood to go online and update my blog. Been troubling over my BGR problem still havent settle yet haiz ..so fan ......but whatever the outcome is i will accept it ,as that is a saying goes let natural takes it course. Star r u somewhere watching over me. hm..miss miss ..
haiz ..really no mood to update but yesterday i went to eat steamboat with my friend it was so yummy ,is located at bugis. hm..when eating halfway we suddenly smell a burning smell.So my friend try to scope up and i saw black black thing floating up haha..is the mashroom =0
boil too long never scope up and eat .Anyway i enjoyed myself and we will go and eat the mala steamboat again during my friend birthday.


SiGniNg OfF lonely gal

0 comments: