Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Hot day

Wow is like finally i go shopping mostly i don't even bother to buy or doll myself haha..and i really need to take good care of my skin as age is catching up.


So my aunt recommanced to me this beauty product by skin food i havent try yet.But hopefully is good =) and today i meet up with my guy and while we were window shopping I spot on this shop called skin food.So decided to take a look ,the price is quiet reasonable might be getting their cleansing soon.

the face mask which cost $5

Brought some clothing from ICE lEMON TEA..as there is a sale.

yawn tired shall update soon..as is holiday time yippe can't wait for the sentosa trip.

1 comments:

Shopnswipe said...

Hi,

If you are interested in SkinFood Masks, I am organising a spree and the prices are cheaper than Sg.

Http://shopnswipe.blogspot.com