Friday, March 27, 2009

speechless..


Now is 12:29am and i am eating on mashmallow..suddenly craving for something sweet ,which i know i'am not suppose to eat anything sweet before bed.Morever i alreadly brushed my teeth.haha..how greedy i am. Okay such talk about what happen today, is as usual met up my bf to watch a movie called 12 rounds at Cathay.At first ,i thought it will be very boring but end up is quiet a nice show.Worth watching.Plus the movie ticket we got it at 6$ ,student promotion but after 6pm is not counted.
haiz..school is going to start soon.Can't slack as last semester.Is going to be a tough year through.Must Gambate! I know my blog is kind of bore but lately nothing to blog about.Shall try my best to blog more often hehe..and pls click on my add above of the friend list.Tks.

0 comments: